Friday, January 20, 2012

1/2 way through counting calories week!

All I can say is HOLY CRUDD!!! I do not realize what I shove in the pie whole until I write it down.  To keep the weight I am right now I have to consume approximately 2800 calories!  Yes you heard right, 2800.  Now for the scary part, I was well on my way by 1130 in the am.  It not so much what you eat, it is what you pick at through out the day and your portions!!!  I can't wait to start now because I feel way Fatter just knowing what is going in my body!!!

So anyway, I know it sounded like I was starting right away when I first posted, but honestly I think waiting that week and counting all calories made a BIG impression on how important this is.  So if nothing else comes of this for anyone else, the week prior to diet should be a definate DO !

No comments:

Post a Comment